Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Uno, dos...


Uno, dos...
Originally uploaded by Saunch09

Wow. I'm thanking my lucky stars I won't be getting bit in the nipple by those bad boys. So nursing didn't work out for us in the "end". We gave it our all and WAAAAAAY more. By "we" I of course mean all three of us. We're glad to have moved on and things have been getting more and more exciting everyday.
I'm thinking about my sewing machine again, probably because naps can be pretty long when someone is using up so much energy learning to crawl. I've taken the first step and cleaned off my sewing station. I'm thinking about some sort of sewing that can incorporate all of the beautiful colored thread that I have. Still haven't come up with anything and open to suggestions.
I'm so not a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment